Individual with strong communication skills, detail oriented with strong multitasking ability. Responsible for entering orders, coordinating all shipments, freight, handling shipment of backorders, tractor setup with assembly fees, obtaining credit approval, handling shipping discrepancies, approval and coordination of returns.
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Phone Support concentrating on dealer questions concerning availability, pricing, shipping, and invoicing issues.
- Sales order entry.
- Freight & set up charges entry.
- Coordination of trucks and dealer pickups, obtain quotes.
- Documentation of shipments as required.
- Invoicing and shipping discrepancies.
- Set up of assembled units.
- Manage assigned territory with open and back-orders reports.
- Provide dealer confirmations of orders.
- Obtain dealer credit approval.
- Inventory vouching.
- Arrange shipments on shipping schedules.
- Assist TM with dealer close out paperwork: invoices, schedule pick up of equipment, provide BOL.
- Handling shortage /damage claims.
- Handling of return approvals and authorization forms.
- Dealer credit memos.
- Coordination of shipping show and photo shoot units.
- Call dealer network and build communication with KIOTI.
- Communicate the quarterly programs and specials with dealers.
- Maintenance of CRM database.
- Maintenance of Quick References Guide
- Overseeing manuals & price sheets updates as required.
|Educational and or Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Experience with handling difficult customers
- Ability to handle heavy workloads
- Excellent phone skills
- Multitasking skills
- Must be proficient with MS Word, MS Outlook and Excel.
- Maintain teamwork skills
Knowledge and experience with the following computer applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Solomon, CRM and other applications are plus.