The Senior Product Line Manager will be an energetic, passionate, and driven individual responsible for establishing and growing the ground care division at KIOTI Tractor. This position will work with Executives, Sales, Marketing, and Product Support teams to establish KIOTI’s sales channels and product strategies to drive the sales growth and achievement of company objectives for the ground care division. This industry expert will also be responsible for establishing a product road map and sales strategy for new dealers in the ground care industry.
|Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Product Line Manager’s primary responsibilities include the following:
• Develop overall strategy for increasing market share and developing the overall ground care product line
• Recruit and establish ground care channel sales partners
• Evaluate current product development pipeline to maximize sales and share growth opportunities
• Rely on extensive experience and judgment to establish sales channels and set growth goals
• Work with engineering and product development to define, develop and release new products based on market needs
• Develop and periodically update and maintain data templates for dealers
• Assist the National Sales Manager to establish and identify market opportunities and develop pricing and program strategies to ensure competitiveness of KIOTI products
• Participate in local and national trade shows to promote ground care products and increase brand awareness
• Assist KIOTI University in creating training materials to be delivered to dealers and KIOTI sales personnel
• Develop and deliver product presentations at trade shows and corporate events
• Maintain relationships with key vendors and clients, and participate in contract development and negotiations
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as needed.
|Educational and or Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years of related business experience in tractor, ground care, compact construction or OPE industry
• Advanced capability of various software packages, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of CRM and ERP tools desired.
• Ability to independently plan and prioritize multiple projects with attention to detail and work collaboratively across functional areas
• Approximately 20% travel required
• Ability to build relationships and skillful in collaborating between interdepartmental personnel
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
• Collect, analyze, and present results in a concise, actionable format
• Ability to manage business processes and troubleshoot issues that may arise