The Assembly Technician is responsible for the assembly of KIOTI product, mainly consisting of, tractor units, attachments, implements, parts and accessories for dealer shipments or to satisfy other company requirements. This position will also require mechanical and technical ability to assist in the teardown and rebuild of tractors.
|Duties and Responsibilities
• Basic setup and assembly of tractors: attach all equipment needed per customer request. (tires, steering wheel, mowers etc….)
• Tear down and repair: work with the Product Support department to determine what mechanical tasks need to be completed
• Complete online parts orders needed to finish tractor builds
• Ability to determine problems and figure out solutions. Parts will not always fit correctly and will have to be modified without supervision. Paint will have to be touched up occasionally.
• Must be forklift certified to move material around in assembly area
• Assist and provide backup for all warehouse duties and responsibilities on occasion when assembly work is slow or when business deems it necessary
• Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the assembly area
• Responsible for inventory of tools and reporting loss, damaged or malfunctioning equipment to the direct supervisor
• Responsible to uphold and be aware of safety on the job and in the work area
|Educational and or Experience Requirements
High School diploma or equivalent
May have certified training in related areas of mechanics and assembly
2-4 years of mechanical related experience
Trained on overhead hoist equipment
Forklift certified and the ability to lift up to 100 pounds
Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility
Work performed in a combination of shop and office environments.
Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, oils.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.