KIOTI is searching for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to assist in the implementation of the overall Marketing plan and brand compliance. This position demands a Marketing professional with attention for detail and excellent multitasking abilities. This position will be responsible for coordinating brand compliance requests and ensuring all deliverables meet required brand standards. In addition, this position will be responsible for administering content across multiple Content Management Systems (CMS), as well as, assisting in other functions and initiatives within the Marketing Department.
|Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviewing deliverables to ensure that required brand standards are met.
• Working with our internal teams to resolve any compliance-based problems as they arise.
• Administer content updates and assure quality of website information.
• Assist with compiling data by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
• Assist with marketing budget tracking including preparing approvals, purchase orders, invoice payment and budget reconciliation.
• Coordinate/assist with other functions and initiatives within the Marketing Department.
|Educational and or Experience Requirements
• Exceptional project management and interpersonal skills.
• Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and adapts quickly to rapidly changing priorities.
• Experience administering website content through content management systems.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• BS/BA in marketing, communications or related field.
• 5+ years of experience relevant work experience in Marketing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Outlook).
• Experience with Dynamics CRM is desirable.
• Experience with Wordpress & Umbraco CMS’s.