|Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Administration of sales data to produce reports, quotes and various other sales documents.
• Validate data on LTL and full load freight bills and process for payment.
• Analyze freight quotes and report on incidences with logistics companies.
• Assist with dealer credit and re-bill issues.
• Maintain customer files by sorting and filing shipping documentation, BOL’s and dealer orders.
• Listen to and assist with the resolve customer complaints regarding services and products.
• Provide daily support for sales team including report generation, assist with travel arrangements and calendar updates.
• Assist with Annual Dealer contract renewals.
• Maintain current UTV state license status by preparing annual renewals and report filings.
• Be an active participant in the planning and execution of sales department activities and events including the annual Dealer Meeting, trade show preparation, etc.
• Serve as a backup CSR and assist CSR’s and Inside Sales solve customer service issues as needed.
• Work with operations to provide solutions to dealer issues that arise.
• Will interact with VP of Sales & Marketing, Sales & Operations Manager, Customer Service Manager, Wholegoods CSR staff, Inside Sales, Territory Managers, and dealer network.
• Provide assistance with special projects as required.
• Misc. filing, faxing and project work as assigned.
|Educational and or Experience Requirements
• Must have the ability to generate and review sales documents and reports.
• Requires excellent one-on one and group presentation skills.
• Aspire to listen, collaborate and support employees’ to continually improve and grow as an organization.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building.
• Questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation with commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards and initiatives.
• Solid project and time management skills.
• Computer competence and the ability to use software effectively.
• Ability to prioritize and organize workflow.
• Ability to ask the right questions to understand true business needs.
• Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment so that company efficiency and productivity standards are met.
• Knowledge and experience with the following computer applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Solomon, CRM and other applications are plus.
• Ability to work independently and to motivate self.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or minimum three years sales admin experience in related industries.
• Personal computer, facsimile and photocopier experience.
• Experience working closely within the sales organization with an affinity for success.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to work across all departments and levels.
• Track record in successfully meeting deadlines while handling multiple projects.