Marketing & Communications Coordinator Apply for this Career
|Operation Location||Wendell, NC|
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Department. Candidate will assist in the implementation of the overall Marketing plan through workflow & written communication support. The position demands a pro-active assistant with excellent multitasking abilities and a high level of verbal, written and visual communication skills. Candidate must possess a minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Marketing, Communications or related field.
|Duties and Responsibilities||
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Assists with day to day tasks, coordinating projects and activities as needed.
• Provide copywriting and editing assistance for all marketing communications including collateral, website, PR and social media content.
• Organizes and prepares proposals and presentations.
• Assists with administration of website content management system, lead management systems and social media platforms.
• Assist department with compiling data by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
• Assist with marketing budget tracking including preparing approvals, purchase orders, invoice payment and budget reconciliation.
• Assist with planning and coordinating events for Sales & Marketing Departments.
|Educational and or Experience Requirements||
• Excellent organizational & problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented with a commitment to quality work.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and adapts quickly to rapidly changing priorities.
• Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
• Possesses excellent interpersonal relationship, effective judgment and discretion skills.
Essential Skill Set:
• Ability to create and convey technical material in a clear, concise and effective manner.
• Experience administering non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others.
• Experience administering website content through content management systems.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Wordpress, CRM, Adobe Acrobat, Hootsuite and Social Media platforms.
• Basic editing and layout skills using Adobe Photoshop and Indesign are preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience preferred.